Thursday 14 April 2011

Christmas Ribbon and Random Bits

I've had this image stamped for ages and after a mega tidy up a few weeks ago I decided to get it coloured! And when I saw the sketch for the Sweet Stampin challenge, I thought it fitted perfectly!

The stamp is from Charmed Cards and is Rosebud Pixie which I won ages ago. She's been coloured with Promarkers and I've added some stickles to her wings.


Papers are from Polkadoodles Sundae of Seasons cd which I've just inked around the edges and doodled two wavy lines with a blue gel pen. The silvery white ribbon is actually Christmas ribbon which I bought for 25p a pack in B&Q during the January sales (Jacob actually spotted it - he's got such a good eye for these things!) and the large blue ric rac type is a generous donation from Alex and from Ikea originally.

The flowers are from my stash - I've layered them up for a bit more interest and the dragonfly brads are too (and the wing shape is echoed with Rosebud Pixies' wings!) And the plain brads I found in my stash.

  • Papers: Sundae of Seasons from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Charmed Cards and Crafts, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash or previously donated

7 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this card and such a cute stamp! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week - hope to see you again. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card! Love all that blue too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and great take on the sketch!! thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and a great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colour.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Sweet Stampin, good luck hun.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card, Love the way you have used the sketch, Thanks for playing on Sweet Stampin This week Hazel (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I think she's a perfect fit too hon, just lovely. She's coloured beautifully & I love how you've used the flowers & dragonflies (I've some of these in my stash, oh brought them as he loved dragonflies, needless to say he used about 4 then left me to use the other 300 in the pack lol!) Thanks so much for playing along at Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!