Monday 18 April 2011

Just Like Mummy!

I found myself a new challenge site whilst blog hopping! It is Crafty Sentiments, and the current challenge is:

Bookmarks

Jacob has rifled through my box of die cuts and also printed digi images to see what he can use himself as he's quite into making cards and generally making things. I'd been asked ages ago to make some Hello Kitty bookmarks and I had some die cuts so thought I'd get my act together and enter my bookmark for the challenge.
Paper is from my stash and I've shaped the edges and doodled a pink line around. Added some thin satin white ribbon through the eyelets and tied the top and bottom into a bow and added a silver Hello Kitty charm. Jacob also decided that he wanted to make some bookmarks and here they are! He's used two Dustin Pike images and coloured them with pencil crayons then I've also laminated them for him and cut them out.

I think he's done a pretty good job - not bad for a tired 5 year old!! He was really pleased with them when I showed him that I'd laminated them when he went to bed last night.



  • Images: Dustin Pike, Hello Kitty die cut
  • Papers: From my stash
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love that little kitty and Jacob did a wonderful job on his too!!! Just great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Love them both, Well Done Jacob too. Its great having them craft with us. Thanks for joining in on The Crafty Sentiments Bookmark Challenge this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, gorgeous bookmarks Thanks for joining in on The Crafty Sentiments Bookmark Challenge this week Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!