Friday 8 April 2011

I Forgot....

Is it typical that a card maker forgets Birthdays, or is it just me?! I coloured this stamp - from the Our Betty Birthday set from Funky Hand - a while ago so it was just sitting around waiting to be used. I had a sneaky feeling that I'd missed one of my friends Birthdays so this one will be sent to her on Monday seeing as she remembered mine!

My fellow Funkette Jenny has taken the brave step of offering a little candy in return for creating a card to her layout (below). Not one to miss out on a sketch, here is my card!


The stamp and sentiment are from the Our Betty collection and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The spotty paper is from All I Want for Xmas download, again from Funky Hand and I've used my Nesties to do the shaping.

Ribbon, button, thread and eyelet all from my stash. If you fancy entering, click here to go to her blog and have a look at her lovely cards too they always make me smile!

I'm feeling rather relaxed and chilled - I've got the house to myself as the boys are at Karate and not due back for almost an hour - the patio door is open, the sun is shining and has been all day and I've got the new Elbow cd playing on the computer. Rather loud too. But who cares?! And the cd is rather fab!

  • Image, sentiment and backing paper: All Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch Ruth! Love the ribbon & the eyelet trick! So far you're the only entrant!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!