Monday 10 August 2009

Vintage Dad

I always have a bit of a panic when deciding what to use for the Sketch and Stash challenge! This one was no exception as I was going to use a number of different things (all recent purchases in a very very fab sale!) but it sort of didn't happen. Don't know why either!

Anyway, this is the current Sketch and Stash challenge:
I've used (only for the second time!) the freebie download papers Vintage Dad from Tinker and Co - I actually printed the backing paper to almost the size I needed so very little cut off! The shirt is also part of the download bundle and I simply cut it out, layered it onto some chocolate brown pearlescent card and then antique gold and stuck it to fit the sketch.

The ribbon is a new purchase! Card candy from Craftwork Cards and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Men set from Clare Curd Signature Range.

At least I still have plenty of untouched stash to play with on a future challenge!!
  • Backing paper and shirt: Freebie download - Vintage Dad from Tinker and Co
  • Sentiment: Stampin' Men set - Clare Curd Signature Range
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Ribbon: From my stash (but can't remember where from!)
  • Other Card: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Ruth, loving your papers and ribbon, and the shirt looks so fab!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant - for a man - fab card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic male card Ruth, I love the little shirt, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!