Wednesday 26 August 2009

Another Birdie!

The current Scrappy Frogs challenge is

Paper Piecing
And I hope that I've got it right! This is the other birdie card that I made, I just changed things a little. The tail feathers have been layered together, slightly curled and inked. Same with the wing.
All paper based elements are from Polkadoodles Candy Doodles cd - the sentiment has been cut using my Sizzix round-a-bout alphabet set and I've dotted around the edges of the letters.


It was another pretty quick card to make, and to answer your question Sue, I used Pritt Gel to stick the feet on the card - a nice generous dollop of glue and a fair amount of waiting and its all stuck down! I swear by that glue - cheap as chips in Asda (around £2) and it glues everything!
  • All paperbased elements: Candy Doodles cd
  • Dies: Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Cheers my dear ! Will put it on my shopping list this week - thank you :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Wonderful!!!!! so sweet and pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruth these little bird cards are the cutest and most gorgeous cards i've ever seem I love themm both! Thanks for the glue tip I feel like aa visit to Asda coming on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!