Friday 7 August 2009

Z is for Zero Embellishments

The ABC challenge has come to the end of another alphabet in it's challenges and this week it is Z, which is:


Z is for Zero Embellishments


Ha! Easy peasy! I do like using the chocolate cupcake decoupage sheets from Candy Doodles (I have used them a few times before!) and even though I have to carefully cut out each element I still really like the final effect. So out came the foam pads and glitter glue and here is what I created!




I've only added a bit of glitter glue here and there, layered it onto a background printed also from Candy Doodles then inked the edges a little and rounded them. I've handwritten the sentiment (can't you tell?!) onto an off cut of the backing card and cut using my nesties.

So no embellishments - easy!

  • Cupcake and backing paper: Candy Doodles
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: Handwritten
  • Brown pearl card: From my stash

5 comments:

  1. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Love these colours!

    Loving the sentiment too.... may have to use that excuse LOL.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh this is yummy, good enough to eat!

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    DAwn

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely card - thank you so much for joining us on the ABC Challenge this week

    hugs

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!