Friday 28 August 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 15 - Sketch

And it's Friday again! And another Polkadoodle challenge! It's a sketch again and the Design Team were challenged to use the sketch and also Candy Doodles cd.


And here is my interpretation:


Basically, very straightforward - I made the flowers myself from double sided printed paper and added a button in the centre. And if you can wait a few weeks, I'll be sharing a tutorial on how to make your own flowers on the Polkadoodle challenge site, as for the month of September, it will be little moi who will be the Polkadoodle Guest Designer - so if you don't like the September challenges, well, that will be my fault! But I think you will like them!



The round alphas are also from the cd - I printed them off as A5 side rather than A4 to make them smaller. A bit of doodling and that's it!
This challenge will run until Sunday 6 September but have a look at the challenge site to see what could be won and who won last weeks challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Great card Ruth as always! I wouldn't call it straightforward..I'd say simply stylish!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anice got that right.. "stylish". Great description!

    Hope you're well?

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are fantastic and yes Sophisticated is spot on! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is stunning and my favorite colours and patterns! Wil be watching for the tutorial!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are oh! so fab!Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!