Thursday 18 September 2008

Tilda - Chocolate Delight & Friday Sketchers 19 Challenges

I've decided to combine two challenges into one this week. So, to take the Friday Sketchers Challenge 19 Sketch, which is:




and combine it with the Tilda Challenge 36 for the week, which is to use the following Chocolate Delight image for inspiration:


And this is what I've produced! Apart from the brown (milk chocolate) backing, all the papers are from Funky Hand's Funky Season's cd. I've lightly inked all the edges with a pink stamp pad, plus the edges of the buttons.

The image has been coloured with watercolour paints and I think I'm now getting better at using the watercolours - well, it has been a long time since I did any real painting with them! Tilda's wings have been glittered with lumpy glitter glue. Didn't realise it was lumpy until too late but its actually dried ok!


  • Backing papers: Funky Seasons cd by Funky Hand
  • Image: Tilda, painted with watercolours
  • Buttons: From B&M Bargains
  • Ribbon: From my stash

8 comments:

  1. oh !!!! very beautiful card and fab colors !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. très très jolies cartes bravo. Bises chatdoro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth, you are without doubt my favourite colouring-inner!! lol ;o) You are truly skilled at that. I can only dream.. sigh.

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabby card Ruth and hey your colour work is way better than mine
    - love the little buttons with ribbon throug them
    Love
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, you made a very cute card with this week's sketch!
    Thanks for joining FS!
    Hugs
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy card! Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring of Tilda is exquisite my dear! Really really fab. I adore both these cards :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love both cards. The first is just so feminine and delicious! and the second one is so perfectly painted and cute to no end. Love those buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!