Friday 19 September 2008

Funky Fairy Challenge 33 - Sketch 4

I don't think I'm going to be lucky for the third time on the Funky Fairy Challenge as I've won it for the last two weeks! But I do enjoy sketches and just had to enter!

I asked for the Boys and Girls backing papers download on my recent win (the last one I got Pinkie Pops) so decided to use those papers. I did have a hard time choosing which ones to use for the sketch!

I've had the alien die cuts for ages but never done anything with them and the papers from the download really fitted well! The majority of the layered edges have been inked in black as too the alien which has had wobbly eyes added and has been layered using 3d foam pads. The sentiment is computer generated and the gold stars are actually table confetti but I think are too good for that purpose so I use them on my creations!


  • Backing papers: Boys and Girls from Funky Fairy
  • Die cut: From my stash
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Stars: Table confetti from my stash


10 comments:

  1. cette carte est très jolie et rigolotte, j'aime beaucoup cet alien !!!!!!!!

    Merci de ta participation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!! Love your ickle alien friend!! ^.^


    Thanks for joining us again this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! What little boy wouldn't want to receive this!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card- what die is that Ruth?
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card- what die is that Ruth?
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby card!!! Great idea ! I always 'struggle' with 'boys ' cards! You however have managed it very well!! Well done :)
    Thanks for joining us again :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great alien and love the card with all its different layers.

    Many thanks for joining in with us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ruth! That is awesome!!! I just knew you would love those papers :o)

    Thansk for playing with us again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth, this is amazing! I just love that alien! lol.. so cute!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just so creative with papers and images. Those stars are perfect for this and the frog's eyes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!