Sunday 21 September 2008

Sketches By Tamara - Sketch 62

What's going on with me doing more sketch challenges? Must be coming down with something! Anyway, my fellow Funky Hand DT mate Carol is a member of Sketches by Tamara DT also, and to show my support I thought I'd join in (plus was getting an urge to make more festive cards....)



Here is Sketch 62:

And this is my interpretation of it! The backing paper is from a Papercrafts Inspiration cd, I've faux stitched the edges, watercoloured the image and added (lumpy) silver glitter glue to the hat. The sentiment and image have been layered onto matt gold card and the hidden circles are actually punched hearts with the pointy bit hidden - I didn't trust myself enough to be able to cut perfect circles so this was the next best thing!

And the ribbon is from my stash.


  • Backing papers: Papercraft Inspirations cd
  • Image: Anita's Cute Christmas Stamps, coloured with watercolour paints
  • Sentiment: Studio G
  • Ribbon: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ruth.. he doesn't look very jolly, he looks like he's had too much Christmas spirit!
    Thanks for joining in :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Ruth - love its elegant simplicity but poor robbie doesn't look too happy.
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too darn cute for words. I am sitting here smiling. Love everything you did in support of this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless this little robin!! Awww!! Cheer up!

    Love the card, Ruth, and using the hearts for scallops was a touch of genius!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!