Thursday 4 September 2008

Minty Madness Gift Box

I remembered that I needed to make something for Jacob's key worker, Hayley, at nursery as he moves classes on Monday. So decided to make a gift box for her. Basically, I made it up as I went along with the measurements but it only took 1 sheet of A4 card and was surprisingly easy to make!

I've used the new Funky Hand download Minty Madness and teamed it with black ric rac and green organza ribbon.


I've already shared it with my fellow Funky Hand DT mates and I've been asked for a template, so I'll be sharing a tutorial with you next week at some point - so come back and have a look for it!
The little box holds a nice amount of chocolates, which I hope Hayley will like - if not, I'm sure Jacob will help her to eat them!
  • Papers: Minty Madness download from Funky Hand
  • Ribbons: Black ric rac and green organza ribbon from my stash
  • Dies used: Sizzix scallop tag dies cut from black shimmery card and handwritten sentiment using silver gel pen

2 comments:

  1. I love this, cant wait for your tutorial next week I will be back
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous little goodie bag..hopefully stuffed full of Mint
    Aeros....can't wait for the tutorial
    Love
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!