Sunday 7 September 2008

A Surprise Package!

Look what I got through the post earlier in the week!! A lovely package from Jennyflower!!! I'd left a comment on her blog regarding the pink fluffy flowers she had made, offering some of my funky foam flowers. We agreed a swop and look what landed!!


How fab are the little bunnies and the funky playing cards?! However, I must confess, I forgot all about it. And then remembered. And then forgot again. But! I shall make amends and will get a bundle of things off to you Jennyflower early next week, once the rush of birthdays, leaving parties and school commencements are over......

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your parcel, no worries about any returns! I just hope you can make some use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Those playing cards are great - not a good as the ones I got though from Jenny! Hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!