Friday 20 March 2009

Penny Black Challenge - Week 40

It's week 40 of the challenges over on Penny Black, and this week it is a sketch

Admittedly, I am just about in time for this one but I did make it a few nights ago and then forgot to take a photo of it.

The image was sent to me by Kath and I've water coloured the image. The backing paper is a lovely lightly ribbed green thin card that I got in a kids pack some time ago from a book club thing at nursery. See how precise I am?! I've used a Martha Stewart punch on it and inked the edges. Oddments of ribbon have been added across the green card and I've used two colours of Prima Esprit flowers and brads and then cheated and used card candy on the edges!

  • Green card: From my stash
  • Image: From Kath and water coloured
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Flowers: Prima Esprit, green and yellow tubs
  • Brads: Papermania
  • Card Candy: From Craftwork Cards

1 comment:

  1. oh this is so cute Ruth...great colour work on the image and love the flowers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!