Saturday 28 March 2009

Handy Man

This week, the Pink Elephant has a sketch:




I used the image intended for last weeks Stampin' Chic challenge which I just did not get around to doing. I've coloured it with watercolours and a little bit of silver gel pen. All edges have been rounded and inked. The textured background is a sheet of card which is just the perfect colour!

Card candy and tiny nuts added too.


  • Textured background: From my stash
  • Image: Clare Curd Signature Range coloured with watercolours
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Other embellishments: Scrap store

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is a great card - love the way you have used the nuts. I bought some the other day to use on men's cards - they make a great embellishment.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I always love seeing ideas for masculine cards. The image is so cute and you colored it wonderfully. I might have to look into this company because this would be a wonderful image to use on dh's cards!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Ruth! such a great card for a DIY enthusiast....we have to encourage them a little!!
    Thanks for your support with TPE, i do appreciate it :)

    Hugs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow, I love this. What a great boy card, love all the texture and great watercoloring on the image.

    Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!