Sunday 29 March 2009

Just For You - Forever Friends

The Forever Friends challenge this week is to:

make a card for your mum.
If you don't want to make a Mum card, then feel free to do it for a female occasion

As Mothers Day has passed and my Mum's Birthday isn't until October, I decided just to make a girly card. I used a sticker from I think the Celebrations triple pack which I mounted onto white card stock and then onto pale pink. I then used 3d foam pads to layer it onto some lovely pale pink pearlescent card and then some hot pink card. All edges have been rounded and inked.

The blue ribbon is from my stash and I used the left over bits on the side of the image.

  • All card: From my stash
  • Image: Forever Friends Celebration stickers
  • Ribbon: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's adorable. I love the colour combo and the clever use of leftover ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!