Wednesday 11 March 2009

Glitter, Smirk Girls & Ribbon

The Sketch and Stash current challenge is:


And I have used one (I bought 4!) of my new fabulous Smirk stamps - I bought them a few weeks ago and they have been sat on the table just waiting to be used! I've used Whispers Chestnut ink on the stamp and have added a bit of glitter glue to the dresses and shoes. The sentiment is actually on the bottom of the stamp but I did a bit of masking (sellotape) so I could separate it from the image.
I've also inked the edges of the papers and card - the papers are again left overs from a previous project and are from Huge Funky Love (have you realised just how much I like these papers!)

Ribbons are from my stash - the pink is from a pack of pre cut and scored card blanks and the eyelets are from a new pack of Papermania metallic eyelets.

I am really pleased how this card has turned out - I think its the papers that makes it!

  • Backing papers: Huge Funky Love
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Stamp & Sentiment: Smirk
  • Brads: Papermania


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous Ruth...the papers and the ribbon are just fabulous together and love that cute image
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card - love that image, and great colour combo.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch and Stash challenge.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the papers and that gorgeous ribbon.
    Thanks for joining in with S&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Ruth! Love the pink and brown colour combo and those stamps are very cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!