Wednesday 4 March 2009

All Things Circular

The Daring Cardmakers dare this week is:

All Things Circular
"I want to see lots of circles, you can decide how you use them, whether it be the shape of your card or how you display circular elements within the design and that's it, nice and simple"

I was really beginning to struggle with this one until I found these papers in my stash (they had been part of something else that had gone wrong so I salvaged these off cuts). For some reason, I just can't stop using the swirly papers from Funky Daze - no matter what the colour collection, I am drawn to this paper every time! So, as you can see, there are circular things going on! And I've even rounded the edges!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely, IMO you can't go wrong with spots, dots & FunkyHand papers!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great papers for the challenge, fabby card
    AllisoNX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - what perfect papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! :) The papers are just perfect. :) Thanks for joining in.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!