Friday 13 March 2009

Little Boys and Their Dino's

The 2 Sketches 4 u challenge this week is the following sketch:




I was going to make a baby card - I'd picked out the stamped image and was looking through my papers when I changed my mind completely and decided to go for the dino stamp again (I love it!) I'd also found all the left over scraps from when I made samples of the papers Anice designed for the Craft4Charity cd


The actually backing paper has been printed onto vellum as I always think it looks more punchier than paper or card. The image has been painted with watercolour paints and the edges inked. The large circle was drawn using a compass and the stars were cut from spare papers and I've dotted around the edges with a white gel pen. Quite simple!


I really should make more boys cards as I do enjoy it and I don't have the dilema of where best the flower should go!

  • Backing papers: All from the Craft4Charity cd - Funky Hand creations
  • Image: Dovecraft Dino stamp coloured with watercolour paints

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment!