Friday 20 March 2009

Have Your Cake And Eat It!

The Secret Crafter Challenge for this week is:



Have your cake and eat it!


For the first time ever, I've actually printed directly onto the card stock - I've used Pink Petticoat Big Mini Dots download (had to trim the card a little for the margins). And I did say that I'd be doing the cupcakes again! Made them the same way as before, but this time cut, what I hope will look like, bites out of the cake (although husband said it look like a rat had gnawed them....)




And I've added a co-ordinating strip of card to back the cupcakes onto and the obligatory brown satin ribbon.



I was thinking of adding a sentiment underneath but couldn't decide on what. So will leave it blank until I reach that decision!

  • Card stock: Big Mini Dots download from Pink Petticoat
  • Backing papers: Huge Funky Love
  • Template: From Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine (thanks to the person who pointed it out to me in the previous post!)
  • Ribbon: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. had to laugh at the comment from husband - ' rat had gnawed them' - this is the kind of thing MY husband would say - couldn't have just said a child had taken a bite!! - l.o.l.

    have some candy on my blog if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card loving all the cupcakes thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!