Sunday 22 March 2009

An Award

From the very talented Karen of Crystal Velvet Weddings I have been awarded this:



And because I'd started this post and then saved it as draft I forgot about it until now when I had a look down my list.... Sorry Karen!! I was awarded it because Karen thinks my work is stunning and inspirational - wow eh?!

I am to list 7 things I love, which are:
  1. Blogging
  2. Being able to indulge in crafting
  3. Chocolate
  4. Seabrook Prawn Cocktail Crisps
  5. No queues when shopping
  6. Kids that behave (ha!)
  7. A win on the Lottery (ok, this is a would love item!)

I am supposed to pass it onto a further 7 people, but I just cannot pick 7! So, feel free to take the award.

Thank you again Karen - you are a star! And go and have a look at her beautiful jewellery - I wish I'd have known you 9 years ago!

PS - Karen - I'm on with the article request just had a bad week with this and that...

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards you have made this week! Hope you have had a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!