Sunday 15 March 2009

Bright and Green

There is a new weekly card making challenge site - Creative Card Crew - and when I spotted it on my fellow Funky Hand DT member Carol's blog, well, I just had to enter!


The first challenge is:


Green

I've used papers from a bargain pack (it has papers and pop out sentiments) from Craftwork Cards in the sale - I think it was only a pound and there are 4 papers 6 x 6 and either 6 or 8 sheets of pop out sentiments - and I bought a few in different colours! The centre panel I've layered onto card stock, and the sentiment is a Studio G acrylic stamp. Organza ribbon is from my stash. The little daisy flower is left over from earlier in the week and the butterfly embellishments. And the daisy hides an ink splodge!
All edges have been inked with a little green ink pad.
  • Backing papers: All from a pack from Craftwork Cards
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamped with bright green ink
  • Flower: Papermania
  • Ribbon: From my stash

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a Fantastic bright card love it those papers are fab. Thankyou for taking part in the First Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, I love this colour green. Its very summery and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool paper Ruth, lovely card
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the funky papers and the shade of green. You've just reminded me that I have a pack of these papers in blue somewhere...must dig them out. Thanks for joining the first challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is such a lovely bright card, its gorgeous, thank you for joining in with our challenge this week and good luck. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!