I made all these a few weeks ago but just not got round to blogging them yet. Although a few have found a new home and I've used a few on this card this is as far as they have got.
They were actually supposed to be blues and greens but decided to go with pinks, purples and reds, plus I've still got some left from the ones I made when I did the button swop last month.
These odd shaped ones are made without moulds and I've pushed seed beads into the fimo before baking. I think I should have been a little more forceful with the seed beads as some have worked their way loose.
The heart shaped buttons have been made with a shape cutter - I'd have never got them so uniform and straight without it!