Wednesday 25 March 2009

Daisy & Dandelion Thank You

The second Daisy and Dandelion challenge is:

Thank you
I've used one of the sheets in the decoupage pack (really easy to use - just pop the bits out and layer them in number order) but realised that I'd missed out layer 2 but you can't tell can you?! Note to self: more concentration next time!

The backing paper are strips from Funky Daze which have been rounded and inked. The sentiment I don't know the maker as it is not marked, and the chocolate organza ribbon is from my stash.

I quite liked using the easy peasy decoupage so look out for more!
  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Daisy and Dandelion decoupage
  • Sentiment: Don't know
  • Ribbon: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. isn't he just the cutest bunny rabbit....fab card
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love the colours! And these Daisy & Dandelion figures are so cute!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! I love the colours! And these Daisy & Dandelion figures are so cute!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again I'm liking this card. May be needing a Thank You card soon, so I'll let you know. Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!