Tuesday 3 March 2009

Mug Swop - Look What I Got!

This taped shoe box arrived last Wednesday. Yeah - its my mug swop stuff!


All this was inside the box and came from Molly and Izzie (otherwise known as Sarah!)

Lots of lovely ribbon, flower embellishments and some tea bags, a mug (well, it was a mug swop!) some lovely backing papers, brads, buttons.....

Some glittery thread and a very glittery and fab butterfly and a butterfly ring (you can just see it in the background)


And a lovely felt flower which I've not decided where to hang it yet so its still living in the shoe box!

And this is the mug! Shown from both sides for the pattern. The mug and tea will eventually end up at my other desk in Manchester, so at least when I'm there I can have a cup of tea!


And I do like my cups of tea!
Thanks to Sarah for the stash and also to Jenny for the organisation of it all! And if my mug swop partner is reading this - yours is on its way!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely parcel, so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely parcel, so many goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it! Thge piccies make everything so much nicer though!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!