Thursday 16 February 2012

Pretty In Pink

I do like Lili of the Valley images and don't actually own any but I did notice that they had an ebay shop that sold discontinued and end of the line stock! So I bought some packs of the die cut pre coloured images (and some more since!) However, I didn't realise just how big the large images were! I've had to cut this one down to fit it on the 14.5cm square card!


I've added a bit of stickles to the image and some inking too. The pink papers are from Tinker and Co - not sure if they are still available and the sparkly stuff is an old tissue box that I've used for layering. The string is from my stash and the sentiment is a magazine freebie from Ladybug Craft Ink.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Card Positioning Systems: 5th Anniversary, Day 15
Divas By Design: Wings
Flutterby Wednesday's: Anything With Wings
Craft Room Challenge: Cute and Cuddly
Top Tip Tuesday: Magical, Mystical and Fantasy

  • Image: Lili of the Valley pre coloured image
  • Papers: Tinker and Co
  • Sentiment: Ladybug Crafts Ink freebie stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

16 comments:

  1. oh this is cute - love the pinkyness
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I like Lili of the Valley stuff. I have images from when I first started crafting hiding somewhere..will have to dig them out. This card looks fab Ruth!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colour of card, I love LOTV images, they are so cute. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, I love the LOTV stamps, their images are so cute. Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! That LOTV stamp is precious!
    Thank you for linking up your winged card with us at FBW!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of the card, really makes the lovely image the focal point. Thanks for playing along with Flutterby Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image, I think I have this one as a stamp and have not used it for a while. Love it on the pink. Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely birthday card, I love the sparkly edges along your image. Thanks for joining the Mystical, Magical, Fantasy Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Great image.
    Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am right with you, those fairies are gorgeous so I can certainly understand you bought some more. Loving the clean design too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!