Friday 10 February 2012

Jellypark Challenge 16 - Love

It's time for another Jellypark challenge and the theme this week is:

All About Love

There is also a colour theme too (which I didn't see!) so my sample is sort of half right! For more details pop over to the challenge blog and you'll see some fab samples too from the Design Team!


I've used the cute Wedding Couple digi stamp and coloured them with Promarkers plus a little bit of liquid pearls. I've used my Nesties as templates to draw around as I didn't have anything big enough and then I've added some inking around the edges and then stickles for a touch of sparkle.

I've dotted liquid pearls around the edge of the card and added some organza ribbon from my stash. The filigree heart charm was part of a bracelet I bought from the Poundshop as it had 6 lovely charms for, yes, you've guessed it, a pound!

Jellypark have released two new digi stamps today. Well, one of the stamps has 4 images on so you get more for your money! I'll be blogging those over the weekend so watch out for them!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Card Positioning Systems: 5th Anniversary - Day 4 Sketch (flipped)
Fab n Funky: Love Is In The Air
I Love Promarkers: Love Is In The Air
My Mums Craft Shop: It Must Be Love
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges: Love Is In The Air
Crop Stop: Wedding / Anniversary


  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: My stash
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities used as a template
  • Charm: From a bracelet from the Poundshop
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. Very cute monochromatic wedding card! Thank you for joining Crop Stop Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The sparkle and glitter compliment the color. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I hope you'll join me again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, how cute are they, I just love jelly park images, great colour combo too, thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at MMCS, good luck and hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet,
    Thank you for playing along in our CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Crop Stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!!! Love that super cute image and the the sparkles that you've added is gorgeous and fantastic idea. Thanks for joining us at CropStop this week.

    Hugs.
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darn cute! Thanks for playing along with the CPS Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!