Friday 24 February 2012

Spring Blossom

This is a card I made last week and its taken me this long to blog it - internet issues and being too busy have got in the way (I've just had a week and a bit off work and I'm still too busy!!)

Anyway, as I was making it, I thought it would be perfect for my Mum for Mothers Day however the card I made her last year used the same card base. Do you think she'll remember?!

The image is A Day For Daisies freebie and I've also coloured it to fit in with their challenge colour inspiration. I've used Promarkers and layered it onto some rather shocking pink card and added liquid pearl dots around the edge (shape cut by using a Nesties for a template) and also liquid pearl dots around the edge of the card.

I've tied some sparkly thread around the ribbon bow and then added some gems. A really pretty image to colour and I'm sure I'll be using it again!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

A Day For Daisies: Colour Inspiration
Crafts and Me: Shades of Spring
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Use a Digi
The Cats Pajamas: Colour Combo
Paper Play: For A Mother or other Female Relative
Paper Pretties: Spring

  • Image: A Day For Daisies freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies for a template: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. even if she remembers she wont care - its a beautiful card - love the simple flower
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I find Less is More so difficult to achieve but you've had no problems.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Paperplay this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty coloring on the image. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at ADFD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!