Sunday 5 February 2012

I Heart You!

There is a brand new Funky Hand download released earlier today - I Heart You and here is a card I've made using the papers! All the papers you see (with exception to the print) are from the download and I've used a page from a vintage March 1950 car magazine to create the dress.

I've used a Nesties die behind the dress and a heart punch to create the scalloped border, a bit of corner rounding, doodling and inking and the card is complete!

Pop over to the Funky Hand website to grab the download for yourself and to see the rest of the design team samples!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cardabilities: Sketch followed
Allsorts: Free and Easy February
Drunken Stampers: Something New (papers)
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Die Cuts or Punches

  • All papers: I Heart You download from Funky Hand
  • Newsprint paper: Vintage 1950 car magazine
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. ooh i love the dress in print lol.. and the papers are wonderful
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Ruth and very clever use of the magazine paper.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Free and Easy February at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is amazing!! great effect!
    Thanks for playing with Cardabilities's sketch this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is spectacular! Please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup:

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!