Monday 13 February 2012

Bunnies!

Here is the second of two new releases from Jellypark this fortnight! And this is one cute Bunny image! I've coloured them with Promarkers and cut round them so I could add them to the tag attached to these little pouches.

I did have some of the chocolates remaining and had to give them to Jacob - he is a real chocolate fiend!


The pouches are made from a template from WendyBird Designs and both fit onto a sheet of A4 card and are really easy to make. I was careful to cut out the aperture as this made the tag. Edges have been glittered for a bit of bling!

I've made these for Samuel and Jacob and they are safely hidden away until Easter! Unless I forget I have them - Jacob found a chocolate lolly from Thorntons yesterday that was dated best before November 2010 - he ate it!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad: Letter B (Bunny)
Poodles Parlour: Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times: Cute Critters
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Gift Bag template: WendyBird Designs
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Aww these are really cute! the bunnies are adorable and you've coloured them beautifully! Gorgeous pouch design and I love the star aperture with the glitter. And what a fab idea to use the star for a tag!! I love them!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute Critters Challenge and Good Luck!
    Hugs!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fab treat bags.love the cute design.
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea for easter, thanks for sharing your work with us at Poodles Parlour cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my !! They are sooo cute . I love the giftbags too..
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time.. Hope to see you back again next week.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun projects! Love the little bunnies! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth, I love your little gift bags, so perfect for The Letter B Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Thanks for playing!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS Don't forget we currently have a DT call running at The Crafty Pad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and very creative
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Sue's 'Cute Critters' and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are priceless! I just love them. Thank you for bringing them to OSAAT. You give us all great new ideas for both gift bags and wonderful little adorable attachments! Have a great week. Samara

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!