Friday 17 February 2012

Ballerina In Training

Another Lili of the Valley pre coloured image! I bought this image (along with a stack more from the ebay outlet shop for discontinued and end of line stock) And I found the perfect papers in my stash to use - I Heart You download collection from Funky Hand as the lilac matched perfectly!

I've added a little sparkle with stickles to the image and used three different ribbons from my stash - none of which were long enough so I had to pretend they were as they don't meet in the middle under the image!

I've added the princess charm by threading it through the ric rac ribbon plus three lilac gems to the top corner of the image and a doodled silver line around the edge of the card and it is complete!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Card Positioning Sketches: 5th Anniversary, Day 11
Art With No Boundaries: Let The Dancer In You Escape
My Craft Spot: Girly Girl

  • Papers: I Heart You download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Lili of the Valley pre coloured die cut
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been busy - and those toppers are fabulous .
    When the new Lily of the valley shop opens we will have to have a trip!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art with No Boundaries!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card. Thanks for joining "Art with No Boundaries".

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card. Thanks for joining "Art with No Boundaries".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and sweet charm! Thanks for joining us at CPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so gorgeous - such a cute image and love the colours you have used!! She's a perfect little "dancer" for our challenge at Art With No Boundaries - thanks for joining in & hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!