Friday 17 February 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 7 - Recipe

It's time for another Polkadoodle challenge and you will want to pop over to the challenge blog, not only to see the fantastic samples by the girls but to also read some exciting news - and there is lots of it!!

The challenge this week is a recipe:

One Image, Two Papers and Three Embellishments

Now it does look like I've used four embellishments but the charm IS attached to the ribbon and thus counts as one!! Sneaky, I know, but hey!!

If you are wondering why I've made a blue and a pinky lilac one, its because I'm going to be an Auntie any day now and I'm keeping my options open as to what it will be and I've already got a few card orders from family members for when it does arrive!


I've used the Candy Doodles cd (watch its revamped launch on Create and Craft this weekend!) and coloured the birdie with Promarkers, adding a Marianne Creatables diecut and used a Nesties for the shape. All the other bits and bobs are from my stash.

I've added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the outer edge of the card and also on the coloured layer for a bit more bling.

Good luck with the challenge - closing date is Sunday 26 February at 12noon GMT.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge: Perfect Pair
Alota Rubber Stamps: Shaped Card
Cupcake Craft Room: New Beginnings
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop: Anything Goes With Ribbon
My Mums Craft Shop: Swirls and Pearls

  • All papers and image: Candy Doodles cd
  • Dies: Marianne Creatables and Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

12 comments:

  1. ...so CUTE!

    Thanks for playing with us at Alota Rubber Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty ... love your line of perfect pearls ... it really stands out ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little cards x
    They look great!
    Hev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are adorable - and my motto is rules are meant to be broke or stretched lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly adorable, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet cards, congratulations on your news
    have a great weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, just adorable!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom monthly challenge, good luck!

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love how you've used the liquid pearls, thanks for joining us this week at MMCS,
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How totally adorable! Love your cards. Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards hun - love the tiny pearly dots and the super cute little charms x
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Mums Craft Shop challenges this week & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darn cute.. I Love them.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling!!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!