Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pink Carriage

I'm not normally a pink or girly person, but when I saw this A Day For Daisies digi, I knew I could go all pink and girly to the extreme! This is the Fit for a Princess digi which I've printed directly onto my cardstock and then coloured with Promarkers and a fair amount of glitter glue!

I was sort of aware of A Day For Daisies but had never really looked properly at the stamps until I won a gift certificate on The Crafters Cafe over Christmas and then I had a rather difficult time choosing my images!! Tammy (the artist) is a pleasure to deal with and was so helpful! Thank you!!

The ribbon is from my stash and I've used a bow maker so I could get the three loops identical lengths. Best £2 I ever spent on ebay!

The card does actually stand up but I was in a rush to take the photo! And yes, that is a bit of sun you can see - nice and sunny today but dammed cold - I stayed in all day and politely declined the offer to do the school run this afternoon!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

A Day For Daisies: All That Glitters
Creative Card Crew: Fantasy
Sweet Stamps: Shaped Card
Kaboodle Doodles: Make It Girly
Pan Pastels UK: Glitter and Glitz
I Did It Challenges: Make It Sparkle

  • Image: A Day For Daisies, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Love the carriage! Not sure if it is a card or tag, but I love it.Your ribbon is so pretty.I've seen those bow makers. Thanks for the tip. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is such a fab project, I love the carriage and it looks fab in pink,, the glitter highlights look great too. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable carriage, I love all the glitter accents! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous card, love that carriage image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful colours
    Thanks for joining us at Robyn Fetish challenge this week
    Kym DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sparkle card just perfect the this weeks challenge at Roybns Fetish Make it sparkle.
    Thanks for sharing card with us good luck cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the round card with so much sparkle. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, what a gorgeous project with those lovely sugary pinks. Beautiful colouring too. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. Love the border and stickles. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!