Thursday 16 February 2012

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 9 - Make Me Laugh

It's time for challenge 9 at Crimbo Crackers and its sponsored this fortnight by Dude Time Doodles who are offering the challenge winner a $10 gift certificate to spend in the store!

The challenge theme this fortnight is:

Make Me Laugh

So as long as it is Christmas related then it can be entered! I've used Kris Jingle from Dude Time Doodles and coloured him with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on his hat. I've used off cuts of paper from a previous project (some careful pattern matching!) which is Echo Park - All I Want For Christmas paper pack.

I've added a string of tiny fairy lights which I've had in my stash for ages and the sentiment is a Studio G acrylic stamp. A bit of faux stitching and my card is complete!

Good luck with the challenge and don't forget the rules!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Card Positioning Systems: 5th Anniversary - Day 3
Gingersnap Creations: Faux Technique (stitching)
The House That Stamps Built: Use Leftover Scraps
Creative Card Crew: Masculine

  • Image: Dude Time Doodles
  • Papers: Echo Park, All I Want For Christmas
  • Sentiment: Studio G
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. So cute, and I totally thought that stitching was real, LOL! Thanks for playing along with Gingersnap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow love this .. reminds me of us every year!! LOve the cute little fairy light embellies
    Got your mail.. will reply soon
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!! Love your use of scraps. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I love your fairy lights.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card, love the string of fairy lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us for our 5th anniversary celebration at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, and the faux stitching makes it perfect for the Gingersnap Creations challenge!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab entry. Love the image & the Xmas tree lights are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!