Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dude Time Doodles - March New Release & Blog Hop!

It's the last Wednesday of the month so its time to reveal the new Dude Time Doodles images and to kick it all off we have a blog leap for you - well, it is the 29 February today!!

One of the Dudettes will be the hostess with the mostest and one lucky commenter will win a digi image! So make sure you leave me a comment - as you've got to be in it to win it!

If you've arrived at me from CG then you are on the right track although there is no start and end point, just make sure you've visited us all! From me you need to hop to Anne and leave a comment there too!!

I've used Wes Wrestler and coloured him with Promarkers and I've used some thick red card from my stash as the base, added a faux stitch around the edges plus die cuts also from my stash. Amazing what I find in the big box I have when I bother to look properly!

I coloured the letters with two different red Promarkers to match the card base and then dotted a gold line around the edges (just can't see it too well!)

Good luck with the hop and don't forget to leave a comment!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Love To Create: Add Stitching (Real or Faux)
My Craft Spot: Make Us Laugh
The Crazy Challenge: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Just For Men

  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Die Cuts: My stash

23 comments:

  1. Love this card and new "wrestler" image - very macho!!! Love the new images & a great blog "leap"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.Great card and love this new image its ideal for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wes certainly has the muscles and you've done a great job shading them. Love the die cut sentiment! Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, Fab colouring and I like the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image and your coloring is fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and your coloring is fabulous!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. Fabulous colouring and that trophy is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wes is looking smashing! Love all those muscles and your card is fantastic.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. am totally new to this and love the images - so funny - off to my next hop now - bye for now - have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Ruth! Love all that red for Wes. Great stitching, too. I need every one of the new releases so a shopping spree is in the offing -- today probably. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job shading and Iove the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how fun! Love how you used the trophy with this fab image! So glad I hopped on over here! You Dudes and Dudettes rock! :D
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This soooo made me chuckle! Such a Great Card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Come share your creativity & Join us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great, fun card! Thanks for joining our "Just for Men" challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab coloring, Wes cracks me up!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! makes me want to make a muscle...heehee!
    Your newest follower, Wandy

    http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card- loving the shading on your coloring and Ohh La La- look at the muscles...Woot Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wes has never looked better! Fighting fit! great card Ruth!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab male card! Love the fun image. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super fun card, love the wrestler. Thanks for joining us at Crazy Challenge

    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card! Love your coloring. The die cuts and faux stitching are awesome too! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card. Great coloring!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!