Wednesday 8 February 2012

More - I Heart You!

It's coming up to that time of year folks! And what perfect papers to use than the new Funky Hand download - I Heart You! I've used a variety of the papers in my card along with some doodling and a Sizzix heart die.

I made the bunting too - papers printed off to fit 9 on an A4 page (I think it is wallet sized) so that the pattern was tiny. And I've added two button twine bows at each corner.



Pretty quick and simple to make! Do you like my little easel? It was part of the blog candy I won a while ago from Lisa Jane (thank you!) and it did have a little canvas with it, however Samuel has claimed it and made a picture with it - will be blogged at some point (when I remember to take a photo of it!) and now I'm on the lookout for another one as Jacob wants one to colour! With a bit of luck my cards won't look wonky anymore now I'm using the little easel!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

My Time Made Easy: Sketch Followed
Digital Tuesday: Pink or Red (used both)
Everybody Art Challenge: Love
Crafters Cafe Challenges: Pink, Red and Purple

  • Papers: I Heart You download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Sizzix hearts
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. This card is cute! Thanks for joining us at DTC.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and banner on your pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MTMEPPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty! Such a cute idea to hang the flags. The twine is a great touch! So glad you joined us for The Crafter's Cafe February challlenge!
    Gloria
    TCC Design Team
    www.globugideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many cute touches I don't know where to start!! I love the banner and baker's twine - isn't it great that it now comes in so many different colors?! Thanks for playing with us over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog!
    Hugs,
    Beth
    CCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative masterpiece. The banner and heart are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month at CCCB, and hope you will come back next month for another challenge.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your card!! The heart and banner go together so well!! Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe Challenge Blog. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the bunting! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!