Friday 11 May 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 19 - Monochromatic

It's time for another Polkadoodle challenge and the theme for this week is

Monochromatic

So just shades of one colour, although flesh tones can be added!

I've made a Christmas card!  Papers are from Sundae of Seasons and I've distressed the edges with a pair of scissors.


I've used two Marianne Creatables dies - the snowflakes (LR0125) which I have cut from vellum, and also the hanging icicles (LR0135). Two half pearls and some liquid pearls for detail and the card is complete!  And the icicles die I also use for grass too!

Good luck with the challenge and for more details pop over to the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenges:  I is for Icy
Marianne Designs:  Pearls and Swirls


  • Papers:  Sundae of Seasons
  • Dies:  Marianne Creatables - LR0135 and LR0125
  • Everything else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. oh i love WOW cards and this is definitely WOW.. love the icicles
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card :-) the all white and sparkle are stunning !!! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks very elegant, love the all white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love all the sparkle, Thanks for entering ABC Christmas challenge this time,
    Good luck, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkling and bright ,a little masterpiece !I Love the white colour!thank you for join us at MDDC this month ,i hope you return next time!
    Hugs Artesania DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!