Friday 4 May 2012

Jellypark Challenge - Girly Girl

It's time for another Jellypark challenge and this fortnight the theme is:

Girly Girl

So lots of pink (probably!)  Well, I've steered away from pink and I've used two images drawn especially for me by Claire, the illustrator behind Jellypark, for my cousin Claire (same name, different people!) who got married at the end of March and I'd been asked to make the special Thank You cards.

So here are the two cards for the Bridesmaids.  I've used linen effect white card for layering and also the card blank and the pale green ribbon was used on all the Wedding Stationery and also decorations.  If you are wondering why the Bridesmaids are not in that colour, its because they were in a white / cream colour!

I've coloured them with Promarkers and Claire drew their names too so its more personal!

Good luck with the challenge - for more details and to see the rest of the team's samples, just pop over to the challenge blog!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Always Crafting:  Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge:  Weddings
Incy Wincy:  Mothers Day or Girlie
Catered Crop:  B is for (Bridesmaids) 
  • Images:  Especially drawn for me by Claire, coloured with Promarkers
  • Card:  Paper Mill Shop
  • Ribbon:  From Wedding Stationery

5 comments:

  1. these are such wonderful, personalized bridesmaid cards and they're colored beautifully! I love the simplicity of them with the cute pop of ribbon color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards for a bride or bridesmaid. I love the ribbon on top that can be personalized to match the bridal party. Thanks for playing with us at Fashionista! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super sweet and adorable couple of cards.
    Great for the bridesmaids adn our Fashionista Challenge.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Incy Wincy

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely, and the other claire should sell digi's
    thank you for joining us at fashionista this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!