Friday 18 May 2012

Jellypark Challenge - Office Supplies

Welcome to another Jellypark Challenge!  This fortnight the challenge is to use:

Office Supplies 

in your creation. I've opted for the clock face announcing that it is time for a cup of tea - which is a staple requirement in my office!  I've used the Tea Cup digi stamp (and stuck it to my card rather lopsided!) and coloured it with Promarkers.


The card blank and clock face were sent to me by my Funky Hand DT mate Debs - I've glittered the edge of the card, added a ribbon bow (it was on some chocolates originally!) and the card is complete!  The ribbon is actually a better match in real life and not as red!

Good luck with the challenge and don't forget to use some office supplies in your creation!  For more details and to see the rest of the Design Team's inspiration, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Touch of Sparkle
Digi Doodle Shops Best:  Work Related (cup of tea at 10am!)
Dutch Dare:  Shaped Cards
Moving Along With The Times:  Keep It Real
I Love Promarkers:  Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink:  Anything But Square

  • Card blank and clock face:  From Debs
  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else:  My stash

13 comments:

  1. oh lol.. i think most offices would fall apart if they didn't have a steady tea supply !
    Love the clock die and the shape
    THanks for joining us at MAWTT and LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work related card - tea is a must!!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab design! I love the clock and card shape. It's a great way of saying 'time for tea' :-))
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a cuppa now! Great card and thanks for joining this weeks challeneg at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I'd love a tea cup like that..... thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great creation! I love the image and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great idea, My clock would have a tea cup on every hour though lol Tis an adorable creation :) Thank you for playing with us this week at Moving Along With The Times :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant card, Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs "anything but square" challenge this time. Hugs,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love this idea what a great card! Thanks for joining the Ladybirds this week at LCI and good luck with the challenge and also at MAWTT
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree every office must have a supply of tea! Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab shape and I love the statement behind this card and it gives perfect sense. Love your colouring. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card and Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea for a card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle shop's Challenges
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ruth, Oh I just adore this card! Simple, yet stunning. Just saw you won at Cute Card Thursday -- congrats! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!