Friday 25 May 2012

Polkadoodle Challenge 21 - Doodled Edge and Birthday!

It's time for another Polkadoodles challenge and this week the theme is:

Doodled Edge but make it Birthday!

We celebrated our Third Birthday earlier in the week and have a huge prize for one lucky winner, and for this challenge too there is a fantastic prize!  It's hard to believe that I've been with Polkadoodles Design Team from day one - the time really has flown!


I've made a cute Birthday card using the bear template from Paper Boutique Vol 3 - I used the A5 template, cut all the elements out and layered it up adding wobbly eyes and glossy accents on the nose.  I made the gift using papers from the same cd and adding some ribbon plus the doodled edge.

The number has been cut from glitter card and I've used my Sizzix Round A Bout dies for it.

Good luck with the challenge - if you don't enter you won't stand a chance of winning a wonderful prize!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes:  Pretty In Pink
Send A Smile for Kids:  Anything Goes

  • All paperbased items:  Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Everything else:  My stash

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - how sweet is that ? !! Absolutely stunning masterpiece. I LUV it :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute is this .. i love the doodling
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card for our Anything Goes for Kids challenge! Love the image and colors you have chosen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, I love the soft colors and your adorable bear! Thanks for joining us @ SAS 4 kids for the "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!