Sunday 6 May 2012

Get Them Checked!

I have a badge in my sidebar to the Link Up For Pink blog - if you've not yet clicked on it do so!  They have started a fortnightly challenge, and the first one is an awareness theme - get them checked, kinda thing!

I've used this wonderful Saturated Canary image which is especially for the cause.  She's been coloured with Promarkers plus a little bling in her hair and on the tshirt symbol.  Papers are Echo Park - Be Mine which I've cut with my new circle Nesties (no more wonky circles for me!) plus a little inking and doodling around the edges.

Pink organza ribbon has been added (The Stamp Man) plus some pins and pearls and I've used the fab May sketch from Kathy's Waffle Sketch File.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Link Up For Pink:  Checking Reminder plus Pink
Kathy's Waffle Sketch File:  Sketch Followed
The Squirrel and the Fox:  One For The Girls
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Feminine plus Ribbon
2 Sisters:  Anything Goes
Crafty Mess:  Pink and Cute

  • Image:  Saturated Canary freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Echo Park, Be Mine
  • Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities and corner rounder punch
  • Ribbon:  The Stamp Man
  • Everything else:  My stash

13 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the image. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah ruth!
    this is a gorgeous card hun, love the pins through the ribbon...you know I would just poke myself and bleed all over the card if I used a pin...lol!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty .Love the image and especially when its for a good cause .. i couldn't live without my circle nesties lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and cute,your card fits the bill perfectly....

    Sandie@Craftymess :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image in lovely pink background :)

    gym promotions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image by Saturated Canary!! You did an AMAZING job coloring her!! Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Link Up for Pink!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card & love the colour combo..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way the May The Sketch File sketch works for this fab card. Thanks for playing along with us again this month

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely creation for our "One for the Girls" challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at Squirrel and Fox Challenges! we hope you will join us again next week!
    ♥ Lisa M. SFDT
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice one of my fave saturated canary good luck in the craftyness challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for entering the Craftymess challenge http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Lovely card. Very sassy image. I love the black and pink combo and I use these colours together quite often.
    Well Done and I look forward to seeing more of your entries over at craftymess
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!