Wednesday 16 May 2012

Dude Time Doodles - Happy Birthday!

It's time for another Dude Time Doodles challenge and this week the theme is:

Happy Birthday

I've used Rough Night Rodney and coloured him with Promarkers.  I've created the sentiment on the computer and used various papers from my stash.  The star paper is from Polkadoodles and the blue is from Funky Hand and I'm slowly trying to use up my shoe box of bits hence why its a bit of a mix!


I've cut some random stars with my X Cut die (I am really liking these!) and added a doodled line around the edges of the papers and stars.

I hope I'm looking better than Rough Night Rodney today as I have an important event and could possibly be meeting a Very Important Person!  Needless to say, I've had a bath and washed my hair so I'm presentable!

Good luck with the Dude Time Doodles challenge - for more details and to see the Design Team's inspiration, pop over to the challenge blog!  Don't forget - it has to be for a dude!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Lollipop Crafts:  Just For Him
Joanna Sheen Challenge:  Happy Birthday
Quirky Crafts:  Masculine with Blue and Brown
Allsorts:  Card for a Man or Boy
Little Claire's:  Male Themed

  • Image:  Dude Time Doodles, Rough Night Rodney, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Various from my stash
  • Dies:  X Cut stars
  • Sentiment:  Computer generated

6 comments:

  1. I love it Ruth! Tee Hee! Hope your VIP meeting goes well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Ruth, I like all the stars.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ruth, I'm sure you are always presentable! Rodney looks great with his red coffee cup! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Ruth. Love those papers and your sentiment is perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love the colors. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Great card.
    Love
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!