Sunday 27 May 2012

Pink Birthday!

Here is a card that I made for my cousin Claire for her Niece Casey as its her Birthday later this week.

I do like this Jellypark image and its great for lots of different occasions!  I've coloured it with Promarkers and I hand wrote the sentiment.  Papers are from Pokadoodles - Sugar Plum Daisy cd and I've added some pearls and ribbon from my stash.

Apologies for the rather short post - I am shattered after the morning we've had - all very good news though, so check back in a while to see what it is!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Critter Sketch:  Sketch Used
Hybrid Chick Caravan:  Use Pink
Allsorts:  Happy Birthday to Someone Special
Lilypad Cards:  Stars
Aud Sentiments:  Any Sentiment
Charisma Cardz:  No Flowers

  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Sugar Plum Daisy from Polkadoodles
  • Everything elese:  My stash

6 comments:

  1. oh its so cute ..and a perfect image to personalise
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Nice girl. Bravo ! It's very successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! I love that you have used a Jellypark Friends image too! I haven't used this one yet but will after seeing how wonderfully you have used it! Thank you also for playing our challenge over at Critter Sketch!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink card, love the curled corners. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute stamp - I have to check them out. So pretty in pink! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Aud Sentiment's "Any Sentiment" challenge! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us over at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!!

    Hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!