Wednesday 2 May 2012

Dude Time Doodles - Sports!

Time for another Dude Time Doodles challenge!  This week its a theme and it is:

Sports Day


I've used the wonderful Armchair Arnie as he is a big sports fan, but only from the comfort of his armchair!  He's been coloured with Promarkers and the papers are from Echo Park - Mr Campy.  Apologies if the photo looks slightly out of focus (or is that just me?!) but it looked fine before I added it to the blog!

I've stamped the sentiment myself with individual alphabet stamps and the brad and bottle cap are from my stash.

Good luck with the challenge - for more details, please see the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Celebrate the Occasion:  Male Birthday and Circle
Crafty Sentiments:  Spots or Stripes
Crafty Cardmakers:  For The Boys
Ooh La La:  Make It Manly
Totally Stampalicious:  Masculine
  • Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Echo Park, Mr Campy
  • Everything else:  My stash

17 comments:

  1. Arnie is fabulous Ruth! Love the bottle cap embellishment too, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - so many men do this form of sporting activity. Love the bottle caps. (I 've had a couple photos that did the same - they looked fine on my computer and then looked blurry on my blog - thought it was my eyes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could be my hubby! Love the DP you used with this cute image too, Ruth.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, I love the colours and it reminds me of some of the sporty people that I know lol.
    Thanks for joining our 'For the Boys' challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh lol what a fab image - i love his hairy belly !
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Ruth! Arnie looks well comfy watching the sports!
    I love the bottle cap! I need to get me some of those!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool card! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Ruth, I like the papers, the design and the bottle top.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I really like the colours Ruth, and the Armchair Arnie is great! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card for a guy with a fab inage & super papers. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super fun card, great image and papers, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB this week. Good luck in the draw.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome use of colors and DP. The bottle cap is a nice touch. Thanks again for joining us this week at CTO for our masculine birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wicked Ruth...love it!! :)
    Thanks for joining our 'make it manly' challenge at Ooh La La! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous..... Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness your card is so fun, such a great image and I just love the bottle cap sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Male birthday (must use a circle) challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh he is hilarious!
    Love the bottle cap addition.
    Thanks for joining CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!