Thursday 24 May 2012

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 16 - Picture Inspiration

It's time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge!  And this fortnight I have two sponsors - A Day For Daisies who are offering a $12 gift certificate to the store, and Funky Hand who is offering one winner a download of their choice from the store!

The challenge this fortnight is a picture inspiration / colour theme:
I've used the pretty Holly Berry Fairy image from A Day For Daisies and coloured her with Promarkers.  The spotty papers are from the Tis The Season Wordbook download from Funky Hand and the red paper is from Twelve Crafters Crafting.
I've used my X Cut dies for the image shape and then cut around it for a smaller boarder.  Added some pale green half pearls from my stash (you can just about see them!) plus some wired gold organza ribbon - I took the wire out and then added the bow afterwards tying the centre with a thinner offcut of ribbon.

Good luck with the challenge - for more details and how to enter, pop over to Crimbo Crackers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
I love Promarkers:  Die Cuts
Ruby's Rainbow:  Things With Wings
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes plus Ribbon


  • Image:  A Day for Daisies, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Tweleve Crafters Crafting cd and Tis The Season wordbook download from Funky Hand
  • Dies:  X Cut
  • Everything else:  My stash

7 comments:

  1. Love the shape of the card that the image is stamped on, great card layout. A lovely Christmas image. Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice design and details. Great art work.Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Things with wings* challenge
    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, what a cute little fairy sitting there on the berries! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow's 'Things With Wings' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Lovely berries. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous Christmas card!! Thank you for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!