Friday 25 May 2012

Simply Create Too Challenge 14 - Weddings

Welcome to another Simply Create Too challenge!  This fortnight the theme is:

Weddings

I've used a lovely ready to print shaped card kit from The Clip Art Fairy - it really is quick to make and all you need to add is sparkle!

I've simply added some stickles around the edges of the two layers and used foam pads for depth.  Really quick and easy to make!  And I don't make a lot of easel cards but this one is easy!

Good luck with the challenge, for more details, pop over to the challenge blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Creative Belli:  Weddings
The Paper Shelter:  Bling It On
My Craft Spot: Congratulations
One Stop Craft:  Weddings
My Sherri Crafts:  Weddings

  • Full kit:  The Clip Art Fairy
  • Sparkle:  My stash

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card and sweet, adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty easel card! Great image! Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the shape and that fab image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shaped easel card. What a cute car. Thanks for sharing this with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the car image and the glitter around the edges! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I love the wonderful shape and the image is a delight! The touch of glitter just finishes things off perfectly!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the colors and the design it is just awesome! Thanks for playing with us at my craft spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love the shape! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design, so unique and fun. Such a fabulous card. Love it!

    Hugs xxx
    Rasmi
    Wedding anniversary cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!