Friday 30 October 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 24 - Recipe

It's Friday again and another Polkadoodle challenge! The weeks are just flying by and I really need to start to think about making more Christmas cards. But that can wait just for now! This week, Nikky has challenged the Design Team to use her brand new double cd - Not For Girls, plus a recipe of doodles, 3 brads and a stamp. So your challenge is to make a male card, use 3 brads and a stamp.

For those eagle eyed viewers out there, you will notice that I cannot count (6 brads) and that a stamp is sadly lacking. Now the first excuse, is that it looked more aesthetically pleasing to use 6 red brads. And the second excuse. I printed a sentiment from one of the sentiment sheets. And then lost it. And with time not on my side, and lack of ink I've not been able to print another.


Still, my little brother won't know it's missing as this will be his Birthday card. I am so organised - it's not until the end of December!

Anyway! All the papers you see on here are from Not For Girls cd plus loads and loads of other stuff - check out the rest of the DT for some fabulous samples! Go and have a look at the challenge blog for details of what you can win for this challenge!

You have until Sunday 8 November at 12noon GMT to enter! Good luck!

  • All papers: Not For Girls double cd from Polkadoodle
  • Card Candy: From Craftwork Cards
  • String: From my kitchen drawer

3 comments:

  1. Fab card for your brother Ruth - I love the colour and the twine! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, I used 5 brads (and they weren't even brads but card candy that Nikky hates with a passion, so I didn't let on about that). Fab card.
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twine, six brads look fine! Love the star too!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!