Saturday 24 October 2009

A Different Wedding

The current Sketch and Stash challenge is the following sketch:

I have actually completed two layouts of the sketch - one on each side of this acetate album but I cannot show the other side, as no matter how many times I faff with the picture and re-upload it, Mr Blogger insists on putting it on it's side. And it looks daft, so I'm not showing it!
The Wedding showed is the second one we went to during the summer (there were 3 Weddings in 6 weeks!) and this is Donna and Danny.
I've used my very new My Minds Eye 'Bella, Bella, Bella' 12 x 12 papers which have been layered onto part of a 12 x 12 sheet of Rayher dark brown card. The gem hearts and chocolate brown ribbon are left overs from when I made Donna and Danny's Wedding Stationery.

The flowers and pearl brad are from my stash. I've used a Papermania acrylic or acetate album.
Watch out for more layouts from this Wedding - coming up very soon!
  • Papers used: My Minds Eye 'Bella, Bella, Bella' 12 x12 double sided and Rayher brown 12 x12 paper
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous scrapbook page I love the acetate, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning Ruth and what a gorgeous couple they make!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used the sketch for this LO Ruth. This is definitely one of those 'less is more' moments!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!