Monday 12 October 2009

Frosty Blue

I've found a new challenge blog called Your Special Delivery. It is a fortnightly challenge and the first one is to use the freebie image in the creation.

So, I have used the image and made this card:

All the backing papers are from the new Funky Hand download - Blue Christmas and I've coloured the image with watercolour pencils and added a little glitter glue. I've rounded edges and inked them in blue.

The ribbon I've had for ages and is covered with tiny sparkly stars - it was wired but I've taken the wire out as its harder to work with when it is in.

The sentiment is a Studio G acrylic stamp from a 99p set and the snowflake is pearlescent confetti I found in my Christmas stash.
Looking forward to the next challenge!
  • Backing papers: Blue Christmas download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Your Special Delivery freebie coloured with watercolour pencils and glitter glue
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the 1st your special delivery challenge.

    Your card is beautiful, love the glitter on the snowgirl.

    All so beautifully co-ordinated.

    Thanks again Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..love your card, have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that this is going to be a hard challenge to judge.

    You work is lovely. I too have downloaded papers from funky hands and always come back to them, even though I design scrapbook stuff myself! I have this thing about paper,in the same way other people have a thing about shoes, clothes or handbags. (strange but true!)

    I adore their letter book templates and have made keepsake cards for most of the family using them.

    Thank you for entering our challenge and as the 2nd entrant you will recieve a bonus digi stamp.

    Just send me a note to milly_dee_designs@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you your file link.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the challenge!

    The card is very pretty. I like the glitter and ribbon touch. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations again on being one of our winners.


    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!