Thursday 15 October 2009

I Remembered!

This time I remembered to remove the green film! I've completed another page (well, two sides) for the Wedding book by using this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge which is:


Sorry about the quality of the photos - taken using the kitchen lights as it was still dark.

Used the same papers as before - Papermania double sided 12 x 12 Brown Ornate Clusters, the photos have been layered onto Bazzill 12 x 12 Carob paper. I've rounded and inked the edges too and the chocolate brown satin ribbon is left over from making the actual Wedding stationery, and too the heart gem.

The chocolate brown flowers are Prima which I bought specifically to make the book and the others were freebies from an overseas website a while ago. I must stop looking at them and use them more! The centres are Papermania brads.

I've not completely followed the sketch as I've missed off the sentiment, but I felt the pages didn't need one.
  • Double Sided Paper: Papermania 12 x 12 Ornate Brown Clusters
  • Brown paper: Bazzill Basics 12 x 12 Carob
  • Everything else: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. Hiya hun...what a georgous card you made...really beautifull. Thanks for joining in on Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! these pages are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the album is beginning to take shape and it's beautiful...the happy couple are going to love it....hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!