Saturday 31 October 2009

Baby Giraffe

I try and get images coloured in advance so that I have a nice little supply of them for last minute card requests. Fortunately, I had this cute Lost In Paper Scraps giraffe ready as I'd been asked to make a new baby boy card and the image is just perfect for it!

I've used the current Lili of the Valley Challenge sketch, which is:
The digi image is a freebie from Lost In Paper Scraps (all Dawn's freebies are listed in her side bar and there are some fantastic images to choose!) and I've coloured it with watercolour pencils.
All the backing papers are from V Funky (you may have seen this combination before!) with the ribbon and tiny bottle charm from my stash. Card candy from Craftwork Cards.

A bit of corner rounding and inking and it's complete!

3 comments:

  1. this is just adorable Ruth...one of my fave paper collections and don't you just love this cute babe....enjoy your halloweeen festivities....big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just fabulous dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card!
    Thankyou for joining in with my sketch and playing along with us all on LOTV
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!